Circus: No Tigers ?

0 comments

Last night I took the family to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus . It was actually quite fun. The kids had a blast. Of course the trinkets were way over priced. 10$ for some cotton candy w/ cloth-paper hat. Ce la vie! I think occasionally you need to do that kind of thing. Kids need to be spoiled once in a while. I will admit the other (older) 4 kids didn't get anything unless they brought their own money to the circus. I did explain this to them before we left the house. I feel this way they get to decide if the circus toy is worth it or not. It does make a difference when it's their money.

Where were the Tigers? I mean no Lions, Big  cats,  pumas,  Nada!  I haven't paid a lot of attention to the news but maybe the whole Siegfried & Roy catastrophe means no more. I don't know, If you do let me know I'm awfully curious. My one son was really kind of let down. He did enjoy the motorcyclist in the BALL OF DEATH. You know that huge metal ball that isn't so large once you stuff 8 bikes in it.

All in all, 4 of 5 Stars.

No comments: