Military Life

0 comments

Well I have got to do it. I really respect the military and the sacrifices that are made. However, I have a "big group" of kids. I don't feel it would be right for me to reenlist with matters as they are. It's a tough call. I believe they're freedoms should be protected and I would like to be the one protecting those freedoms. Still they need to have a father around. (Even if I'm not perfect, I feel my heart is in the right place.)

So what is it that I am going to do? Well I am going to be Military about my physical fitness.
They deal is I am going to run 3 days a week, MWF. Then on TThSat I will do strength exercises. Everyday I am going to do pushups and situps. One of the reasons for posting this is so I have some sort of accountability.

I am a big fan of the Navy SEALs so their program of getting ready for the pre-test to be accepted for training is going to be my guide. One of the necessary evils of the TEAMS is that the TEAM is your family. I understand why this is and it has to be, end of story. If you have a wife and kids, they become a liability. They do what they do so I can have a wife and kids. For this I am grateful.

Hooyah!

No comments: