This is definitely something I wasn't contemplating. However the wife came in today and proposed it. I was floored. I really didn't expect it. I mean, I haven't seen myself as a member of a board of directors. I almost thought,

"Has she looked at me? I am a truck driving geek@!"smile_shades

Well the meetings aren't until March and I think I just might volunteer. I could see it as a very enlightening experience. It seems every day I learn I don't know. Tons of stuff. I try, and I am making progress. I do know that there is a lot I can learn from others.

"Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings. Not all things are blest, but the seeds of all things are blest. The blessing is in the seed." -- Muriel Rukeyser.

Every day is a new beginning may we all take that opportunity and make the best of it.

No comments: