Last year was surprisingly great. I hope I can maintain a bit of momentum into 2007. So here are a few areas I have setup some plans.

Fitness:

  • Triathlons: 4 April, June, August and September.
  • Half-marathons: 2 June and October.
  • Swim a mile at my kids Summer Camp.
  • Just get regular again.

School:

  • 2 classes this Spring: Astronomy and Race & Ethnicity.smile_sarcastic
  • 2 or 3 classes this Fall: College Intermediate Algebra and Intro to Human Anatomy and Physiology.
  • Online learning: Blog technical.
  • Work: It's a constant learning environment.

Blog:

  • Write more: at least 3 posts a week.
  • Better Design.
  • Add more value to the Blog.

Family:

  • Run with my son more.
  • Read more stories to the little ones.
  • Spend more time with my lovely wife.smile_teeth

It's gonna be a bumpy ride, but hey I like adventure!

No comments: