Well Day Two and things are going pretty well. I say that because I splurged and had some fries today. They weren't even Training Table cheese fries, they were the cheap frozen store brand. I did however avoid the soda once again today. I am really backing down on the high fructose syrup. It's in everything I swear. You have to like go strictly raw foods to avoid it. Here's the rundown.

  • Push-ups and Sit-ups (more today than yesterday.)
  • Less calories today. Lemonade breakfast, half-cup soup, modest dinner (salad and pasta)
  • 48 ounces of water.

The goal here for me is to pass the Navy Seal Challenge for Sea Cadets . Here is their app .
This will require me to pass 5 tests.
  1. Swim 500 yds in 12:30 min.
  2. 42 push-ups in 2 min.
  3. 50 sit-ups in 2 min.
  4. 8 pull-ups.
  5. run 1.5 miles in 11:30 while wearing long trousers.
Not easy but it will be worth it. I am 36 yrs old and about 30 lbs. over weight so this will do me good. They recommend healthy food and lots of rest. So I am off to bed. Night'

No comments: