I found a very interesting manifesto the other day. The PMBA or Personal MBA, is a simple yet alluring idea. The manifesto can be obtained here courtesy of ChangeThis.com. It involves a bit of reading, 43 suggested books. However if you compare costs it's a significantly cheaper track.

In my situation, with family and work, this is actually quite ideal. I am in school too, but I think this will greatly enhance all facets of my life. I am always looking at things to improve my personal development. This coupled with real world business experience could actually prove invaluable. I can go at my own pace. I look forward to challenges and this will be such. One quote I really liked and I feel is dead accurate is-

"The difference between where you are today and where you’ll be five years from now will be found in the quality of books you’ve read.”Jim Rohn

So where will you be in 5 yrs?

No comments: