Well... we were going to see a show at the theater, but by the time we got there,
Ice Age 2 had already started. So... We went to the Leatherby's for some ice
cream. Which was OK, but not great, overpriced a bit.


We decided to watch "7 Brides for 7 Brothers" at home. Which was produced by MGM in
1954. It stars Howard Keel and Jane Powell. There's kidnapping, fights, and all
kinds of fun. It's quite a fun show, IF you can get past all the singing.


    Some of my favorite quotes are:
  • "What do I need manners for? I already got me a wife," Adam Pontipee.
  • "They're out to murder you and what do you do? Apologize for livin'!" Adam
    Pontipee.
  • "Somehow it just don't seem fittin' for a bridegroom to spend his weddin' night in a tree," Millie.
  • "The wolves would seem like good company after what I just been through,"
    Adam Pontipee.

All in all I give it a 5. Almost a 6-pack.

Note: Since I am a soda guy, I am going to rate movies on a 6-pack basis.

No comments: