Good Days and . . . .

0 comments

We all seem to have good days and other days. I think it was Les Brown who described his "other" days as "character building" days. I think this is so appropriate. The only thing that makes a day "bad" is our attitude.

Saturday started off looking OK but not great. Well things didn't get any better. I kept getting knocked down all day. That's life though. I don't know why yesterday was such a challenge but it WAS.

A little bit about myself. I am a truckdriver for a beverage company. At least I was until yesterday. Not that yesterday has anything to do with my switch come Monday morning. I have been driving truck for 1.5 decades. I have been going to the Community College for about 6 years. I have been married for 16 years. We have our own basketball squad with a couple of benchwarmers. However come Monday morning I am going to be Mr. Programmer for the same beverage company.

Back to the reason for this post. Life sucks. But then again think of it like this, If its gonna suck it might as well be one of those nice icy cold Slurpee's where the beat of the worldly Sun makes the Slurpee feel oh soo cool in your hand.

Have a BRAINFREEZE, on those "Bad" days. It'll remind you youre alive. It can always be worse.

No comments: